For people asking the recipe here:
4 Small Boneless Pork Chops
1 Large Onion or 3 shallots, sliced
¾ of a cup of Chicken Stock
1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
2 tsp of Fresh Chopped Rosemary
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp of Butter
1 Tbsp of worsteshire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and sprinkle them evenly on both sides with the chopped parsley, rosemary and garlic.
2) Preheat a large non stick pan with about 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat.
3) Add the pork chops and cook for a couple minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove them to a plate and set them aside.
4) Add another tbsp of olive oil, add the onions and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the onions are caramelized. Add chicken stock and worsteshire sauce, using a wooden spoon scrape all the brown bits. Turn the heat to medium high and bring to a boil. You can either Add the pork chops and cook for another 6 minutes or so flipping them half way thru to insure they cook evenly.Or put them in the oven at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes…
Remove the pork chops to your serving platter and set aside. To the onion mixture and add the butter. Stir until the butter melt and turn the heat off.
5) Spoon the onion mixture over the pork chops and enjoy!
I had such a lovely Christmas and new years.
I was surprised how much stuff my mother-in-law got me! She got me a lot of make up from Lorac which I have never used, and it’s quickly becoming one of my fav brands.
Their Pro Mascara is amazing, I’m shocked i’m saying this it’s better than my favorite Revlon 3D. The wand is very unique which I think makes it define my lases more! To be honest though I use both of them together, shhhhhhhh it makes my eyelashes pop!
I know I haven’t written to you in some time! I have been recovering from new breast augmentation, and been really busy writing my new dating book Stop Chasing…Start Dating. It has been definitely challenging writing this book, but also so much fun! To be honest I have the writing bug!
I have decided to also come out with a new transsexual book series called The Diaries of an Invisible Girl! Book one is The Diaries of an Invisible Girl: The Rising Rose! The book is loosely based on my own life when I transitioned at age twelve. I hope the book will not only educate, but also entertain younger readers. I remember when I was growing up I would read so many books, but always wishing there was a transsexual girl to look up to! One of my favorite books as a kid and I still read every year is the Anne of Green Gables series. I love reading, and I have always enjoyed writing and making up stories.
My dating book Stop Chasing…Start Dating will be out very soon! It will be your must need dating tips when diving into the world of trans-dating!
Stay tuned for my update on my recent breast surgery with Dr. Weinzweig in Chicago!
I came across Lily Ghalichi who is absolutely gorgeous. I saw she was selling lashes to my thrill! I have been on a fake eyelash kick lately wearing the double up from Ardel. I think Lily’s eyelashes are so gorgeous. I checked out her website and loved so many of the lashes she had on display! I got really excited, but I always make sure to go to youtube to check out reviews!
Well I came across TheFancyFaced youtube channel and thank goodness I did! She reveals that Lily is basically using monda studio lashes that you can get for $1.99. Lily is basically stacking them together and rebranding them with her face. Each pair of her lashes cost $8.99. I am not at all hating on Lily she is a business woman, not going to hate on her hustle.
However I just bought 8 pairs of lashes from Nigel beauty emporium
I like the Venice lashes doubled up with the istanbul
Lilly Lashes Styles versus Nigel’s Beauty Emporium Lashes Monda Studio Lashes:
Paris = # Wispy
Tehran = # 523
Venice = # 43
Milan = # 747 L
Istanbul = # Demi Wispy
London = # 415
If you are a fan of Lily and want to support her go ahead, but I’ll be saving $$$. I bought 8 pair of lashes for $16.00
A link to where I bought them:
Hey guys I am so close to getting the goal to my new boobs I need your help to get the rest!! I will be giving out presents and more to each individual.